Field Study to identify all cross connects and potential Legionella causing dead legs in the domestic water distribution system.
- NEI identified a total of 965 dead legs
- NEI produced a full set of record plumbing drawings depicting existing layout of the entire domestic water system of the 15 buildings on the Castle Point campus. 521,000 SF
- Prepared Design Development and Construction Documents
- ICRA compliance
- Retained services of in industrial hygienist for asbestos abatement
- Night/weekend work to minimize interruption of patient care
Castle Point, NY VA Medical Center