Northeast Infrastructure provided a site survey and feasibility design analysis for the replacement and expansion of the parking lot at the James J. Peters VA Medical Center in Bronx, NY.
- Provided programming for maximizing the number of parking spaces
- Assessed environmental impact of new drainage system
- Provided lighting for the newly designed area similar to the existing facility parking lot lighting
- Re-grade and designed soil retainage as required
- Provided all earthwork preparation, paving, striping and signage design
James J. Peterson VA Medical Center, Bronx, NY