Northeast Infrastructure conducted an electrical system evaluation and designed the replacement of the existing generator at a PennDOT maintenance garage.
- Design included demolition of existing generator and automatic transfer switch
- New 200KW diesel generator installed near service entrance to reduce distribution costs
- New service and service entrance rated automatic tansfer switch to save space within the garage area
- Emergency lighting system designed for garage and adjoining office space
- Design was phased to minimize cut-over time for the new service to be installed
Wilkes-Barre, PA VA Medical Center