Northeast Infrastructure conducted circuit tracing and documentation of all electrical device end-points in 1.2 million SF of hospital space at the Manhattan VA Medical Center in Manhattan, NY.
- 13.2KV distribution feeders to 480 volt transformers as well as feeders to 208 volt transformer
- All branch circuits traced from last panel. Total panels – 650
- Over-current protection devices documented and wire sized and length also recorded
- Generators, automatic transfer switches and emergency distribution included
- Electrical deficiencies recorded, code reference and corrective recommendation for each deficiency
Manhattan VA Medical Center, New York City, NY